- Embossing means that the image is raised out of the paper. Debossing is exactly the opposite. The image goes down into the paper.
- We tailor each die to our customer's inliidual requirements. We take into account many different issues, such as, board thickness, board surface, desired effect, etc.
- Our Magnesium Single Level Emboss and Deboss Dies give our customers an alternative for shorter runs and one-off jobs.
- Magnesium embossing dies offer a fast turnaround.
Membrane Keyboard Embossing Magnesium Dies
These dies are used to emboss graphic overlays for membrane keyboards which are made of polycarbonate, polyester and a series of other materials of varying thicknesses which will resist wear and tear over a long period of time. These membrane keyboards are use in the medical fields, aerospace applications, defence sectors and transportation industries.
Copper and Brass Embossing Dies
- Copper and Brass embossing dies are also ideal for creating an imprint into the paper or other materials.
- Copper embossing dies are ideal for a two-level effect.
- Brass embossing dies are ideal for a multi-level 3D effect.